Rose Tea Latte
This Rose Tea Latte with Vanilla Rooibos is very easy to make:
- Steep the rooibos tea bag and rosebuds in the water for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla, stevia (or any sweetener of your choice, milk or cream, & Ripped Cream.
- Serve warm or hot.
There are two ways you can make a Rose Milk Tea Latte:
- Steep rosebuds in water, add foamed milk or cream, & Ripped Cream, or
- Steep rosebuds in hot milk or cream, & add Ripped Cream.
Does Rose Milk Tea Have Caffeine?
Rosebuds and rose water don’t have caffeine, so rose drinks only have caffeine if you add tea that contains caffeine, such as earl grey tea or matcha.
Decaffeinate a caffeinated tea bag trick...
- Add the teabag of your choice to the bottom of a cup
- Add just enough boiling hot water to cover the tea bag
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and pour out the water (remember to keep your newly decaffeinated tea bag)
- Proceed with any drink of your choice now that you have a decaffeinated tea bag!