- Take about a big tablespoon of the Kopi Tubruk into a beer mug or a coffee mug whichever you have got near to you. Now, teas are more watery and also less on flavors so people tend to drink a lot of this beverage. Add sugar.
- Bring some water to boil, and then you have to add this water to the Coffee mug. Make sure that you don’t over-boil the water. As soon as the water just starts boiling, turn the flame off and add it to the mug leaving about a 1cm space from the top. Lots of water in the coffee will only make your drink taste flat.
- Now, stir the coffee well and mix it so you get a proper drink, with no lumps.
- Keep the drink as it is for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Drink the coffee making sure that the coffee grounds on the bottom doesn’t mix with the water agai